anyone try it yet? I think that is what it is called. just up from the Police/Fire station next to main st.
anyone try it yet? I think that is what it is called. just up from the Police/Fire station next to main st.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Some folks at work have tried it.
When they first went the wait was very long (it was soon after opening, so big crowds trying out the new place). But they said the food was good, and the prices very good. The hot dog lunch was something like $2.
Had a menu around here somewhere and can't find it now.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
i love good BBQ ive eaten at just about every BBQ place from here to atlanta georgia. so if this one is any count let me know and ill go try it out
Cant we all just get along?
I went and thought it was pretty good
GO VOLS
MJ, you know your opinion don't count.![]()
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Is it a Carolina-style or Memphis ... or something completely different? I LOVE good BBQ.
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
yeah i mean, i would like to know if they are using a real pit or baking the meat or whats going on there. i may just have to go check it out but i like some real BBQ
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks